On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 4% on the Emile Henry 366121 Modern Classics Pie Dish, 9'', Rouge Red by Emile Henry at TCL Blog. MPN: 366121. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year, Our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. Emile Henry unveils modern classics, an American inspiration and the first significant launch of an Emile Henry collection Since the original pie and lasagna dishes debuted in the early '90s. Modern classics is a range of cookware and bakeware that has been on th
Product Description & Reviews
Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year, Our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. Emile Henry unveils modern classics, an American inspiration and the first significant launch of an Emile Henry collection Since the original pie and lasagna dishes debuted in the early '90s. Modern classics is a range of cookware and bakeware that has been on the drawing boards for many, many months. It is truly an American collection as the shapes, capacities, and Dimensions were developed with an eye toward American foods, style and recipes. All of the shapes have been designed from the ground up to attract the American consumer while preserving the intangible design elements and the performance properties of Emile Henry. A good pie, which melts in your mouth, needs to be cooked slowly and evenly without drying out. The secret is to use a ceramic dish. And you can serve it directly on the table, still warm, without turning out. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten years.
Features & Highlights
- Made in France since 1850. Made of all natural materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry hr. Ceramic (high resistance
- Superior heat retention. Burgundy clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the Table Longer.
- Resistant against temperature change. For use in the oven up to 520 degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave Safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- Durable and scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 year. 10 year against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
10 Year Warranty
10.2 x 2.56 x 10.2 inches
13.3 x 5.4 x 13.5 inches
Have questions about this item (366121), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Emile Henry, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 1605, ean: 0885396520239,
8-1/2'' X 4-1/4'' Cooking head. 28'' Overall length. The big Daddy of pie irons. Our double sized cast-iron allows you to maximize the cooking versatility. 2 sandwiches at a time or Calzone, fish, and pastys. Each side can also be used as a small ski...
mpn: Boao-Silicone Pie Protectors-01, ean: 0797805835028,
4 Pieces silicone pie protector Material: The pie crust shield is made of quality silicone, can be utilized resisting heat up to 450°F, simply adjust size by sliding the lock into the notch. Size: The silicone pie protectors is 90 cm/ 35.4 inch af...