Whaline Wood Pastry Pizza Roller Non Stick Wooden Rolling Pin for Home Baking Cooking Easy to Handle (T-Maple and H-Maple) by Whaline at TCL Blog. MPN: WH. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our pastry rollers with different sizes and shapes are fitter for your kitchen activities, allowing your whole family to enjoy the fun of cooking! Features & Benefits: Maintenance and use: Don't use boilling water to wash rollers because boilling water will destroy the structure of the wood and shorten the lifetime of the rollers. Please take out all packages and use warm soapy water to wash rollers before using them. You can rub the oil on the rolling pins and hang the rollers about 12 hours
Product Description & Reviews
Our pastry rollers with different sizes and shapes are fitter for your kitchen activities, allowing your whole family to enjoy the fun of cooking! Features & Benefits: Maintenance and use: Don't use boilling water to wash rollers because boilling water will destroy the structure of the wood and shorten the lifetime of the rollers. Please take out all packages and use warm soapy water to wash rollers before using them. You can rub the oil on the rolling pins and hang the rollers about 12 hours if you want to make the rolling pins smoother, more durable and beautiful. Specifications: Size (l x w x h): H roller: 4.5 x 2.8 (short) / 7.1 (long)x 1.1 inch T roller: 4.7 x 5.1 x 1.4 inch Color: the color of wood Material: stainless steel and beech Quantity: 2 pieces Package Includes: 1 x H roller 1 x T roller Notice： There may be dimension errors to some degree due to manual measurement. It is normal if you find the mineral lines or scars on the rolling pins because they are the natural textures of beech.
Features & Highlights
- Two rollers - There are two pieces of pastry rollers in the shape of T and H. The H roller is designed for adults, fit for making pizza, cakes, bread, etc. The T roller is appropriate for children, which can offer them a unique experience of cooking
- Easy to use - The wooden rollers are in the perfect balance. In addition, they are smooth; so they can roll easily and you can save your strength as well
- Wide application - The rollers can be used to make pizza dough, pie crust, egg tart, cookie, noodles and more
- Material - The rollers are made of stainless steel and natural beech, free from oil paint, wax, pollution or smell. They have natural color of wood, smooth, sturdy and durable
- Two shapes - The size (l x w x h) of H roller is 4.5 x 2.8 (short) / 7.1 (long)x 1.1 inch and that of T roller is 4.7 x 5.1 x 1.4 inch. Various shapes and sizes can meet multiple needs of your whole family when you are cooking
7.44 x 1.46 x 9.06 inches
Have questions about this item (WH), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Whaline, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 8541885612, ean: 0643380750129,
- Whether you are a seasoned baker or a complete kitchen novice, Bistrosa professional quality baking sets allow you to express your creative side. It is our utmost desire to bring ease to your love of baking. We hope you will be inspired to share yo...
mpn: 22F912416ZWR, ean: 6235689455030,
Christmas Rolling Pin Engraved Carved Wood Embossed Rolling Pin Kitchen ToolFeatures:Non-stickBeautiful and durableComfortableExquisite craftReliable qualityThis rolling pin is one of the essential tools for any kitchen. Easy to clean by hand or dish...
mpn: XJ019092902-14inch 4 pack, ean: 6286193625211,
Do you have good ideas for Christmas cakes? A variety of style rolling pins from Our store are available for you to choose from, making your Christmas table colorful Product Information:Material:WoodSize:14''/17''*2'' Weight:250g/300g Color: Wood co...
mpn: 8541885849, ean: 0737029478601,
Whether you’re an expert baker, or you just like to make some cookies or pizza every now on then, you probably know that a reliable rolling pin is the most important item in your kitchen, and it’s impossible making pizza, pasta, bread, or fondant...